SKATE-FANS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

SKATE-FANS

Venez parler du couple Sawyer-Kate

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

résumé de l'épi 307 véritables infos !

3 participants
AuteurMessage
lyly Ford
Modérateur
lyly Ford

Féminin

résumé de l'épi 307 véritables infos ! Empty
MessageSujet: résumé de l'épi 307 véritables infos !   résumé de l'épi 307 véritables infos ! EmptyVen 19 Jan - 18:21

bon voilà vous deviez savoir que sur le net trainait l'epi, qq personne on finalement parlait de cet epi et dc (évidemment c'est en anglais) je me permets de le partager avec vous Smile libre à vous de lire ou pas, c'est vraiment détaillé à certains moment Wink
'll give you a few broad strokes, but I hate to ruin the good surprises.

First off, I quite liked it. Lots of action, and flashbacks I found enlightening (although I have friends who have seen it and disagree).

Juliet: the flashbacks are hers, and the ep opens on her, giving her apparently sick sister an injection of some kind of experimental drug. Juliet is living in Miami, working in a lab for her sadistic (my word) ex-husband. She gets a job offer from a firm "in Portland" that had been impressed by the fact that she had impregnated a male field mouse. I won't give away my "holy s---" moment, but suffice to say she sells her soul to take the job. After hearing the company isn't quite in Portland, she agrees to a six-month commitment.

On the island: The clock is ticking for Ben. Kate and Sawyer run, but are pursued (that's where the shooting on the beach comes in). They escape with Alex's help. Alex promises to give them a boat if they'll help her rescue Carl; creepiness ensues. Ben wakes up and overhears some back-and-forth between Jack, Juliet and some other Other (I can never keep their names straight; sorry), including the fact Juliet had asked Jack to kill Ben. Juliet has a private chat with Ben, after which she leaves to help Kate and Sawyer escape.

In the end, Ben survives, and Jack asks Juliet what they said to each other. She says he promised to finally let her go home. She's been there 3 years, 2 months and 23 days.

That's the broad strokes anyway, and again, I liked it, even though my Lost bitterness has been pretty high this season.

I liked Sawyer and Kate together this ep (I usually do). The moments were "us against the world" moments. But at the end, when Jack is telling Kate never to come back, there are some meaningful Sawyer glances. (Lending credence to the Triangle Isn't Dead Yet business. Blech.)

they do take Karl, but he's prone in the boat. You can't see much of him. They rescued him from a pretty traumatic situation — heavy-duty braining washing. He's strapped into a chair with an IV drip (pure spec: the same stuff they gave Claire to make her susceptible to suggestion?) watching a screen with images flashing on it. It seemed like "what have you done to the world? what kind of person are you?" but it went by pretty fast for me. So he's lucid but not upright in the boat.

I think Juliet has sold her soul because in her initial interview she said her ex-husband would have to be hit by a bus before she would be able to take the job ... and then he is. And then these people — a guy we haven't seen before and Ethan — show up in the freaking morgue to renew their offer. She must have an inkling that they were somehow involved, even if the bus seemed purely accidental.

when we leave Juliet's sister (can't remember her name, sorry), she's gleefully pregnant. And Ethan and the other guy are promising Juliet she will be back by the time her sister delivers.

By the way, nothing is said about 9/11 at all. And there's no indication of how Ethan got involved in all this.

Kate did kick her fair share of ass. I was pleased to see bad-ass Kate back.

There's a scene where she threatens to shoot a guy in the kneecap that's priceless. Sawyer basically says "Great bluff; I almost believed you would do it." To which she replies, "I wasn't bluffing." That was my favorite moment.

Juliet does shoot Pickett on the beach. Then she orders Alex to stay, saying there will be hell to pay from Ben ("your dad") if he wakes up and Alex is gone. So Kate and Sawyer take Carl and hit the ocean. Smile

And the poster's personal impressions of the walkie scene:

Kate was awfully weepy in the final scene, on the radio with Jack, but I personally refuse to believe it's because she really loves Jack. (Mostly because I'm sick of the triangle.) Sawyer seems to have doubts now, though.

I keep telling myself, under all that stress anyone would be weepy and freaked out if a friend was saying "leave me and never come back." No matter what her feelings were.

voilà l'avis de ma cop skateuse finalement comme on a eu la description elle se permet de donner son opinion évidement c'est consacré à skate et la scéne de talkie au final;)

* Sawyer and Kate kick a lot of ass in this ep, and I really felt like, above all, they were fighting to get each other off that island
* Sawyer definitely was feeling something while Kate wept through the walkie thing, but it's not altogether clear what it was. I imagine it's hard for him to see the woman he loves crying over another man, but I don't believe for a second he experiences the moment an act of disloyalty or betrayal on Kate's part. He knows that she and Jack have a special bond, and she's having a hard time abandoning Jack, and that can't be fun for Sawyer, but I don't think it in any way undermines Sawyer and Kate being madly in love. And everyone involved knows that they can't afford to throw some sort of selfish tantrum; it's a life-or-death situation, and they have obligations to each other, to Alex, to Karl and to Jack. I actually think that scene is a gift to the Skaters, because it counters a huge Jate is Fate argument, which is that "JACK & KATE like totally MET F1RST!!!!" It gives that first meeting scene an appropriately substantial place in the Lost continuity and theme pantheon, and then just lets go of it, so we can all move on to other things.

enjoy Very Happy

plus
on a été con quand mm car ici y a
les images où on voit Karl dans le bateau avec Sawyer et Kate dans le 307
résumé de l'épi 307 véritables infos ! 307x601-tn
résumé de l'épi 307 véritables infos ! 307x602-tn
résumé de l'épi 307 véritables infos ! Image2
résumé de l'épi 307 véritables infos ! Image3
Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
lyly Ford
Modérateur
lyly Ford

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: résumé de l'épi 307 véritables infos !   résumé de l'épi 307 véritables infos ! EmptyDim 21 Jan - 1:47

qqs infos sups de la fille qui a vu l'epi elle est trop gentille Smile et elle adore alex ^^

There are a couple of scenes with Sawyer and Kate on a beach. Pickett is chasing them both times, trying to capture them to take them back. The first time, Alex saves them (with a slingshot). The second time, Juliet shoots Pickett as he's about to shoot at Kate/Sawyer (not sure which one).
Amy
Modérateur
Amy

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: résumé de l'épi 307 véritables infos !   résumé de l'épi 307 véritables infos ! EmptyDim 21 Jan - 16:42

oh là là vivement qu'on puisse le voir nous-même!!!!!

c'est vrai qu'on a rien callé pour Karl c'est con quand même!!!! maintenant ça paraît évident
http://glaukass.livejournal.com/
Myna
Apprenti fugitive/arnaqueur
Myna

MessageSujet: Re: résumé de l'épi 307 véritables infos !   résumé de l'épi 307 véritables infos ! EmptyDim 21 Jan - 16:46

J'arrive pas à trouver l'épisode!! résumé de l'épi 307 véritables infos ! Triste_2
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: résumé de l'épi 307 véritables infos !   résumé de l'épi 307 véritables infos ! Empty

résumé de l'épi 307 véritables infos !
Page 1 sur 1