SKATE-FANS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

SKATE-FANS

Venez parler du couple Sawyer-Kate

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème ...
Voir le deal

Foxy parle du triangle ^^

2 participants
AuteurMessage
lyly Ford
Modérateur
lyly Ford

Féminin

Foxy parle du triangle ^^ Empty
MessageSujet: Foxy parle du triangle ^^   Foxy parle du triangle ^^ EmptyVen 29 Déc - 14:20

Foxy parle du triangle ^^ SI_big

Matthew Fox and the island of Dr. Jack
Thanks to the series LOST, Matthew Fox knows success today, and as any actor who has big success in television, the doors of the cinema are now wide open for him.

Matthew, you spent your summer holidays working on We Are Marshall, in which you costar with Matthew McConaughey. What attracted you to this sports film inspired by a true story?

I like American football, and We Are Marshall attracted me, because the film goes well beyond the sport. Almost an entire university football team is killed in an air crash. The new trainer and the surviving players must find the will to continue and recruit players. It is a beautiful story about going beyond oneself.

Do you plan to spend the remainder of your life in Hawaii?
No, my wife and I know very well that we will only remain in Hawaii for as long as “Lost” lasts. We do not plan to remain on the island after. Maybe we’ll keep a house for holidays there… We enjoy each day, each moment in Hawaii, because we know that the life will bring us elsewhere in a few years.

What of the rumours that have circulated that you had had enough of Lost and this isolated life…
I guarantee you that they are false! I acted in two films this summer, which has given birth to these rumours. As soon as an actor finds success on TV, he gets offers to make films. And if he takes part in several films, people think he doesn’t want to be on the show anymore. I am grateful for the fact that the success of the show opens other doors to me, and I benefit from it. But, for the moment, I don’t want to leave the team, unless the producers decide to kill Jack at the end of the third season.

What do you find the most difficult on Lost?
Wearing the same clothes day after day, week after week, that’s what is hard! Fortunately that the producers had a genius idea: each episode has flashbacks for one of the survivors. The viewers are able to see the survivors’ lives before this plane crashed close to this lost island and we get to wear different clothes during those a few days of shooting!

During the third season, in the love triangle between Kate, Sawyer and Jack, your character does not make out well. Does that irritate you?
Personally, I don't care. Evangeline Lilly is an adorable girl, but we play fictitious characters. If the series is regularly followed, one understands the attraction which Kate has for Sawyer. I don’t want Jack to win the heart of the girl just so that he can be a hero. It is necessary that it serve the story. Given the circumstances in which Jack finds himself in the third season, it would make more sense that Kate would get involved with Sawyer.
alors comment vous trouvez ça Foxy parle du triangle ^^ 1happy Foxy parle du triangle ^^ 1laugh

Dernière édition par le Ven 29 Déc - 21:28, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
elena63
Apprenti fugitive/arnaqueur
elena63

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Foxy parle du triangle ^^   Foxy parle du triangle ^^ EmptyVen 29 Déc - 14:49

merci lyly pour cette bonne nouvelle pour le skate
lyly Ford
Modérateur
lyly Ford

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Foxy parle du triangle ^^   Foxy parle du triangle ^^ EmptyVen 29 Déc - 17:21

t'as vu comme il parle bien Foxy parle du triangle ^^ 1laugh

j'aime aussi le fait qu'il ne parle pas de kate et jack car en règle générale quand il sait quelque chose il l'a toujours dit, il aurait pu dire mais quand jack reviendra et blabla...^^ mais là rien Very Happy à mon avis il a parlé avec damon et carlton sur son personnage aussi et donc il sait que la love story c'est entre sawyer et kate non ? car il ne se serait pas gêné pour faire savoir quelque chose concernant jate. il l'a toujours fait par le passé Foxy parle du triangle ^^ 1whistli il était toujours le premier à ouvrir sa gueule Foxy parle du triangle ^^ 1laugh
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Foxy parle du triangle ^^   Foxy parle du triangle ^^ Empty

Foxy parle du triangle ^^
Page 1 sur 1