SKATE-FANS

Venez parler du couple Sawyer-Kate

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Spoilers saison 4

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Spoilers saison 4   Mar 5 Juin - 20:28

les spoilers vont se faire rare now Sad mais j'aurais mon gregg Very Happy et il a déjà fait un brillant post sur la relation skate cette saison ^^ brave gregg Smile je vais revoir les zods pdt les 9 mois et noter ttes les questions que je pourrais poser les détails comme j'avais fait l'an dernier Smile mais en attendant les DERNIERS spoilers

itv de damon ac kristin
http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=9c9aafc1-e118-4d0c-9686-

et je sais pas trop rumeurs ou spoilers venant du fuse !

"According to a post in the talkbalk from one of the site's moderator's, next season will feature a combination of flash forwards and flash backs."

Cast Member Alienated

Thanks to Johnny and Rockford_Peach for the following info, so who do you think the troublemaker is? Is the 2nd Ausiello article talking about Lost, sure sounds like it.

Update: 5th JuneThanks again to Rockford_Peach for the following update from Kristin.

Heather in Washington D.C.: In today's Vine show, you tell us that a certain castmember on Lost is on the outs with most of the other castmembers. Please, please reassure me that you're not referring to Naveen Andrews or Terry O'Quinn!
I am not.

Cory in Homeworth, Ohio: Tell me, please, who is it on Lost that had a falling out with the rest of the cast? Will this affect their character or story at all?
Ding, ding, ding! It already has! There was a pivotal line during a scene on the beach near the end of one of the last few episodes. It was very telling about what's happening behind the scenes. (Feel free to post your theories below.)
Source: Kristin

I came across one tidbit from the infamous E!'s Kristen -- she's saying that one of the Lost cast members has basically alienated all of his fellow actors/actresses, and no one wants to work with him/her anymore.
Source: Kristin

en gros ça dit qu'un acteur de lost est ben cmt dire en froid ac tlm, que plus pers veut tourner ac lui ou elle et qu'on a vu dans un epi vers la fin de saison (une scène sur la plage) qq chose qui en fait correspond ac ce qui se passe hors tournage !

kristin dit aussi que c'est pas terry ou naveen

mon opinion ? foxy ! faut voir le mois dernier, josh et evie sont arrivés ens dans la mm voiture, sur la photo (je peux vs la mettre) terry pose ac emerson, emilie ac naveen, josh ac evie et foxy ben alone !
lors de la fête que dom a fait pr la fin du tournage il avait invité tlm (on a la liste) sauf foxy
et la scène que je pense sur la plage c'est surement celle de soir ac tlm pr l'écoute de l'enregistrement !

D:How much clearer could you be about her choice? She's had sex with him!When you are curled up naked on someone's chest, you have made your choice
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
kiout
Fugitive/Arnaqueur

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Sam 9 Juin - 0:07

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... mais attends je pensais que foxy faisait souvent des soirées chez lui avec tout le cast pour regarder les épisodes...?
lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Dim 8 Juil - 14:02

nope ça c'est pas vrai Wink

some infos about the comic con

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci07prog_peek.shtml#thu

5:00-6:30 Lost Season 4— If the Lost finale was any indication of things to come, you will not want to miss this panel! Co-creator/executive producer Damon Lindelof and executive producer Carlton Cuse will discuss the exciting new season of ABC’s Lost, all leading up to the ultimate series finale. They’ll spotlight bonus features from the 3rd season DVD box set, preview the new Lost video game, take questions from the audience and perhaps serve up more surprises. Ballroom 20

D:How much clearer could you be about her choice? She's had sex with him!When you are curled up naked on someone's chest, you have made your choice
lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Ven 13 Juil - 22:42

le tournage reprend le 20 août

lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Jeu 26 Juil - 0:13

At Today's ABC Press Tour it was revealed that Harold Perrineau is returning to Lost. They also mentioned that a number of big reveals would be held back for Comic-Con.

j'ai hâte de la comic con encore plus now lol

Le format des épisodes changera-t-il dans la saison 4 pour garder les flash forwards du Season 3 Finale ?
Jack Bender : Non, il n'y a pas de règles dans Lost. Certains épisodes auront des flash forwards, d'autres des flash back, d'autres n'auront ni l'un ni l'autre.

L'entretien date du 13 juin
je sais pas si ça avait été déjà posté sorry ^^"

lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Jeu 26 Juil - 18:54

c'est pas vraiment des spoilers plus que quelques heures enfin plus que dem vraiment pr nous quoi Laughing mais bon voilà ce que j'ai trouvé ^^

http://boards.eonline.com/Insider/Boards/ann.jspa?annID=759

Quote:
Hey kiddos, so, I've been catching up on the Lost coverage and wanted to add a bit more to the story. We actually knew this was coming down the pike but kept our big fat traps shut at the request of the powers that be.

Anyway, there seems to be much debate underway about whether or not he's back in flashforward or back just part-time or what, but my understanding is that Harold Perrineau will be back full-time, as a regular, on the Island, in the 2004 present-day of the story. I could have that muddled, but that's the situation as I understand it.

And I'm also moderately sure that Malcolm David Kelley (Walt) will not be back as a regular. My personal, totally uninformed suspicion is that storyline will be that Michael managed to get Walt to safety, but only at the cost of his own freedom.

Also, Harold should be at Comic-Con tomorrow...No promises, again, but I think the chances are good. I'll be there, and will bring you everything I can as fast as I can from the convention floor.

This fact-free post was brought to you by the letter Z and the number 4.

xoxox

lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Ven 27 Juil - 8:26

voilà ce qui a été dit au comic con j'ai pas le temps de traduire je pars au boulot dans pas longtemps^^"

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=f821f44a-27e8-4bab-99e1-649aa1fb5cd6

Citation :

The time has come for Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse to end their radio silence about Lost (thank God!). This afternoon, live at Comic-Con, the powers that be behind the show we love will take the stage to answer fan questions about what went down during that finale and what to expect from season four.

I, Dr. Anna Graham, am here live in the ballroom, ready, willing and able to repeat the sounding joy (direct to you) when they start dishing from the stage. So, I have a deal for you: You hit the reload button a lot, beginning at 5 p.m. PT, and I’ll post frequently, for the duration, to deliver everything there is to know about our favorite show! Get it? Got it? Good.

Exclusive sneak preview: “The survival of the island is now at stake.” Oh yeah...

4:19 p.m.: If you're the kind of person who gets upset because someone told you Harold Perrineau is coming back to Lost, you don't want to read any further into this liveblog. Fair warning...Meanwhile, room is almost full. If you're reading this on your CrackBerry at the Convention Center, you might want to haul your butt in here now.

4:46 p.m.: Room pretty much full, but I hear if you get to the Inkworks booth downstairs sooner rather than later, you can pick up tickets to the Damelof post-panel autograph session.

5:06 p.m.: "Are you ready?" asks the lady. Yes, let's go please now please!

5:11 p.m.: Clip show of season three; Emerson calls the Others a "rebel sect." I suspect this is from the DVD.

5:12 p.m.: "By the time you see this I will be dead." -M.C. Gainey; Eddie and Adam (co-EPs) make a funny tribute to the unsung Others (your Lukes and your Jasons).

5:13 p.m.: Holloway is saying something on the film, but the screaming (in which I participate) drowns him out. "The survival of the Island is now at stake." Told ya!

5:14 p.m.: D&C are here! Mebbe no microphones tho. Oops. Hilarious. They are mute.

5:15 p.m.: Yay, they can speak now.

5:16 p.m.: Lost videogame footage don't care sorry, I just do the television.

5:18 p.m.: Re flashbacks: "Ever so slowly going the way of the dodo on the real show." ~DL

5:19 p.m.: "Carlton and I, we're drunk, first off." ~DL. He continues with a tribute to the fans, says the fans are the reason there's an ending. Season four starts in February, runs 16 straight.

5:20 p.m.: They have a bell, Damon can ring it if Carlton says too much, Carlton can do same to Damon. This is their over-disclosure failsafe. Eh. I am anti-bell, thanks for asking.

5:22 p.m.: People are invited to get in the questions line. "If hugs are inappropriate, well then I don't ever want to come here again."

5:23 p.m.: Rambling tribute to the show. Dude wants to know about the violence in the show. I'm for it, thanks for asking. He wants the PTB to promise the Others aren't the good guys.

5:24 p.m.: Carlton says they wanted a showdown, and that involved a body count. Damon does his usual routine of our guys are prettier but more violent. "When Sawyer is punching you in the face, you're like, more please, you're so attractive, can you take your shirt off please." But when Friendly does it, it's relentless violence. DL: "If the violence stays intense, it will at least be perpetrated by catastrophically good-looking people."

5:26 p.m.: Writing is collaborative process. Every writer has their own favorite character. Eddie and Adam love Hurley and Charlie and all the minor characters; Eddie pitched the van idea for Hurley, which connected with the Ben patricide storyline.

5:27 p.m.: Lindelof, "We have the best job in the world."

5:28 p.m.: Where's Michael? They address the stupid reporter riot yesterday and wanted to announce here that Harold is returning, but not talking about how or when.

5:30 p.m.: Damon wants to know why we're being so nice, and then they tell us there are more flashforwards coming. Carlton says flashbacks and flashforwards are both on the show going forward. How far forward and with whom are the Q's.

5:31 p.m.: Will Jack and Claire find out they are related? Carlton rings the bell on Damon, but Damon nods furiously. Crowd goes wild.

5:33 p.m.: More Dharma sharkz? Carlton: "May be learning more about Dharma sooner than you ever imagined." Oh, I smell a clip. Apparently check back at 5:58. Carlton rings the bell. You had to be there.

5:34 p.m.: DVDs on Dec. 11, no reruns expected; why won't anyone listen to me no one watches or airs reruns anymore this is a JenFact! Trust me people!

5:35 p.m.: Did Ben get caught by Rousseau on purpose? Did Ben kill the real Henry Gale? Damon will answer one and he IDs this guy as the angry guy in the room. Carlton: "He got caught by accident." Damon re Ben and Henry Gale: "Killing is a broad term. They had words."

5:39 p.m.: Running out of flashback material, so time to switch gears into flashfowards. End date allowed certainty to do that. Carlton: "What you saw with Kate and Jack was not the end of the show." DL: "The show has never really been about getting off the Island...There's this whole chapter of the story that takes place off the Island."

5:41 p.m.: Chick wants to know when Michael is coming back. She's yelling now, Damon yells back, it's very cute. Harold's totally here. Totally told you in the message boards. "Ladies and gentlemen, Harold Perrineau."

5:43 p.m.: Harold is taking Q's. Damon says, "Harold is the first and only actor who's left the show as part of a grander design to come back." Harold's so cute.

5:44 p.m.: Harold says, "Finally it's all worked out...really excited to go back to Hawaii." Carlton, "He took some extreme actions." Michael's story is about the power of the Island to be redemptive. Not a quick pop, is a series regular. TOLD. YOU. Early in the fourth season, sez DL.

5:45 p.m.: Dude ignores Harold to ask about Rachel Blake. Carlton says no Rachel on Island probably.

5:47 p.m.: DL says benefits of only 16 v. 22 a year is they can do more ancillary "awesome" stuff.

5:48 p.m.: Someone wants to know what DL & CC want to do in their post-Lost retirement. They can't/don't think about it because show too all-consuming.

5:51 p.m.: DL: "It's every writer's, actor's, storyteller's dream to have a dialogue with people who are watching a story you're telling. I wouldn't want to make a mistake of trying to chase something like Lost again. Might just write a phamplet. Or a grocery list."

5:51 p.m.: Dude likes Richard Alpert; DL & CC say (paraphrase) don't get too attached Nestor Carbonell's on Cane.

5:52 p.m.: They're writing episode one, but it's genuinely still untitled.

5:53 p.m.: "What questions are fans not asking that we ought to be?" Carlton, "Who's in the coffin?" and rings the bell on himself. DL & CC ask HP, "Who do you think is the coffin?" Harold thinks it's the person with the teenage son...probably Locke! Damon would ask, "Who's on that freighter out there and what do they want out of the Island?" Carlton would ask, "Okay Kate and Jack got off the Island? Did anybody else get off the Island?" DL: "What are the skeletons? Are Nikki and Paolo really dead?

5:53 p.m.: "What questions are fans not asking that we ought to be?" Carlton, "Who's in the coffin?" and rings the bell on himself. Five minutes to go, three minutes to clip.

5:56 p.m.: Wasted question; we knew the answer. The falling dude from Hurley's building was not Locke.

5:56 p.m.: Libby! Hints that she worked for Dharma. What up with Libby? CC: "It is our intention to get to Libby's story this year and we think you will be happy when we finish that." DL: "Not barking up wrong tree."

5:57 p.m.: Danielle flashback any time soon? DL: "Important things going on in that story and they have to sync up." This or next season.

5:58 p.m.: They'll have written through episode 15 or 16 by the time we see the premiere. (Try not to get too drunk on spoilers.)

6:01 p.m.: Can I call the monster Cerebus? DL says...[nerdiness follows] Blast-door map >> CV = Cerebus Vents. Dharma's name for it, maybe. It's one of it's names. DL: "Aaron, may I call you Cerebus?" Aaron-Cerebus: The monster seems kind of seems like it represents judgment. Why did Eko have to die? DL: The whole deal with the monster will be definitely answered. CC: Monster answer is "not going to be 10 seconds of blank tape." Oooh, David Chase burn.

6:04 p.m.: No more Q's. HP, DL & CC group hug. Feel the love.

6:05 p.m.: Shooting starts in four weeks.

6:05 p.m.: Clip was "discovered" in "Narvik, Norway."

6:06 p.m.: DL: "This is literally the highlight of our year...this show was born out of the Con. We do it for you and with you."

6:07 p.m.: Clip is Martin Candle, getting makeup done. Bunny! Evil bunny! It's about bunnies! Bunny #15, to be specific. Marvin = Dr. Edgar Halifax, station six, the Orchid. Not a botantical research unit. Sorry about making you like. Kasamir effect, unique properties of Island. Jacob subliminal message. Bunny riot. Seriously. Alarms ring. Upside down bicycle. Filmstrip slides off reel.

6:08 p.m.: That's all folks. Exit soundtrack is "Got Myself a Gun" from The Sopranos credits. Clue or just Muzak? You tell me.

Love luck and lollipops kids; I'll see you in another life. Very Happy

lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Mar 31 Juil - 18:43

kikoo^^
c'est le colum de kristin sur eonline

Ruby in Antwerp, Belgium: Any scoop on Lost?
Executive producer Carlton Cuse and line producer Jean Higgins appeared at the LATV Festival last week, and E! Online spoke with them exclusively, getting answers to your questions. As for the for the future of the show in general, here's what Carlton had to say: "Some people speculated that [going forward] the show will be set in the future and then flashbacks to the present, but no, we aren't changing any of the format of the show. We are just adding the flash forwards as an element. They have made a radio call to a freighter, and there are people on that freighter, and it might be logical to imagine that that storyline will continue... The situation is going to be very intense this year. Charlie wrote on his hand not Penny's boat, and the message he wrote on his hand was very important. It was really funny because [the clip at Comic-Con showed] Mr. Friendly saying, 'by the time you see this, I'm gonna be dead, but I am telling you it's a shame because whoever is going to come after the Others is going to be a hell of a lot worse than we ever were.' Damon and I were listening to him and sort of nodding our head going, 'That's pretty prophetic.' "

John in Spokane, Washington: There are rumors of a new Lost set being built along the lines of a temple or ruins. Have you heard anything?
According to Ms. Jean Higgins, "I don't expect any [permanent sets] for season four."

Ana in Denmark: What can we expect for Jin and Sun this season?
According to Carlton: "With Jin and Sun there is a very dynamic situation at work. She's pregnant...the fate of her child, the fate of their marriage, all those questions Damon and I will get to and more this season."

Pyotr in Moscow: Good news that Michael is returning to Lost, but what about Walt?
Again, Carlton Cuse, "Walt will be back also. But we're not going to get into any details about that."

Myrto in Athens: Hello from sunshine-filled Greece. Just one Lost question. Are we going to see Jacob again or learn anything about him in the fourth season?
According to Mr. Cuse himself, "Yes, you will see more of Jacob."

Francesca in Italy: Please, anything about Sawyer in Lost season four!
We asked Carlton if he had a favorite pairing in the triangle, and for what it's worth, he said, "I'm just a Sawyer fan..."

lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Mer 1 Aoû - 2:16

Sam enfin de retour^^ il me manquait^^

Two new characters begin in eps. 2, possibly extending the rest of the season, and perhaps next season. Russell, a brilliant mathematician in his late 30's and Charlotte, an attractive, athletic academic. Names may change of course.

lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Mer 1 Aoû - 22:30

bon un peu de détail sur les nouveaux venus

Ausiello report

Spoiler: Lost Introduces the Other Others!?

Far be it from me to speculate on whether or not the new Lost casting intel that just landed in my lap are for the Other Others whose arrival was imminent in last season's finale. But if you want to wager about who these newbies are, who am I to stop you? Herewith, the evidence. Do with it what (you and I both know) you will.

First up is the recurring character of Russell, described as a brilliant mathematician in his late thirties who is "capable of great insights and has a tremendous knowledge across various scientific fields." Well, won't that be helpful. Unfortunately, he tends to be too direct for his own good, and as a result, his personal relationships don't always add up. Russell is scheduled to turn up in Episode 1.

Also recurring is Charlotte, a hot twentysomething who is said to be "precocious, loquacious and funny... a very successful academic who also knows how to handle herself in the real world." Interestingly, she, too, has a tough time relating to people. Beneath the surface, there's "lots of repressed and pent-up emotions."

Come Episode 2, when Charlotte debuts, who would you like to see play her? And what about math-dude Russell? Post your casting tips below

lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Mer 8 Aoû - 22:58

Question: Have you spoken to Darlton about having Kristen Bell on Lost? If you pull this off, I swear (and you have this in writing, with AA witnesses) that I will send you one case of Diet Raspberry Snapple for every episode of Lost that Kristen appears on. Hope you're up for the challenge!— Erin

Ausiello: You better get busy clipping them there Snapple coupons, Erin. And while you're at it, slap on a pair of Depends, 'cause this is the kind of exclusive casting prattle that causes mass piddling: I can tell you for a fact that Kristen's name has been brought up with regard to the new role of Charlotte, the hot twentysomething who is said to be "precocious, loquacious and funny... a very successful academic who also knows how to handle herself in the real world." Yep, sounds like our Kristen! The only question now is whether my in-demand BFF is ready to jump back into another series. And, if so, will the financial toll wrought by all those Snapple purchases force Erin to declare bankruptcy? Please, God, let the answer be "Yes!" to all of the above!

lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Sam 11 Aoû - 19:20

Kristin Bell ne rejoindra pas lost

http://community.tvguide.com/blog/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/700000049
Citation :

Exclusive: Kristen Bell Won't Be Getting Lost

Total. Bummer.

The greatest casting coup of the century was apparently not meant to be: A spokesperson for Kristen Bell, responding to my report in Wednesday's AA, notified me late last night that my BFF won't be joining Lost next season. Although her rep didn't provide a reason, I did a little digging and my sources say Bell -- who was formally approached by Lost execs this week -- turned down the gig primarily because she didn't want to relocate to Hawaii.

Bottom line: It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make this one happen for you guys like I did with that other greatest casting coup of the century.

Shanna
Pro de la fuite et de l'arnaque

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Dim 12 Aoû - 0:31

domage j'aime bien cette actrice Sad
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://Just-sanae4you.skyblog.com
lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Dim 12 Aoû - 11:44

me too Sad mais bon partir pour hawai, c'est un choix important, je comprends tu sais

bon jorge a répondu sur the fuse ça commence bien jeudi le tournage Very Happy

http://www.thefuselage.com/Threaded/showthread.php?t=83773

elena63
Apprenti fugitive/arnaqueur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Lun 13 Aoû - 14:13

on a toujours pas de news de skate pour la saison 4
lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Lun 13 Aoû - 19:16

Citation :
There has been some activity at the beach set the past two days.

No "base camp" sign yet but the gate was open all day yesterday & today. I saw a few big trucks driving in today.

I'll let you know when I see the "base camp" sign back again. That should mean actual filming has begun.

et

Citation :
Carlton Cuse and Damon Lidelof reveal: Who is on that frieghter and are they good or bad is a significant part of next years' show. [...] If Naomi was lying about working for Penny... who says there even is a boat? Source: The Official Lost Magazine, Issue #12

Source: Lost Magazinne #12 via SpoilerFix

et
Citation :
Also appearing in 401 and 402, with possibly more eps down the line, is Arthur Stevens. He is a ruthless corporate recruiter, tall and thin, with a chilling prescence.

Source: Sectetagentman

lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Ven 24 Aoû - 13:02

yayyyyyyyyyyy fb ou ff de sawwwwwwwww Very Happy Le 401 ou 402 vu que le tournage a reprit samedi dernier Shocked

From Dark's site:

Shocked Very Happy :bnan: :ance2: :hear:
Citation :
Lost Filming - Our First Sightings

Thanks to Jacobe for the following.

Spoiler: I live in Kalihi, Hawaii. Yesterday, LOST was filming on N King Street by the Discount Store and Tamashiro Market, for those that live in Hawaii.

I was able to spot Josh Holloway (Sawyer). So I'm assuming a Sawyer flashback. OR maybe a flash-forward??

The scene involved a car being chased by two police cars, leading to the first car to jump a ramp and crash.

That's all I was able to see.

Sorry, I wasn't able to record or take pictures.

Source: Jacobe

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...sightings.html

lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Jeu 30 Aoû - 22:26

Thomas in Dallas: Any word on Lost? I can’t wait to see new episodes!
We still don’t get new eps until February (a little fact that makes me sob uncontrollably every time I hear it). However! The coolest cast around just went back to work last week in Oahu, and I’m hearing very good things about the new season! Michael is back, the Losties we love are front and center and the storylines are tighter than, well, I’d say Josh Holloway’s backside but, sheesh, I’m a married woman.

Ginny in Ipswich, Massachusetts: Will there be any cast changes this season on Lost?
Aside from the newbies we announced last week (much thanks to Korbi for that scoop!), Entertainment Weekly is now reporting that Grindhouse’s Jeff Fahey will join the island crew this year. I can also tell you that, although I had heard a while back that we’d be seeing a little less of Matthew Fox this season, so far there are no signs of any “Jack-off” days on the production schedule (sorry, I couldn’t resist, I’m 12). So, we’ll see.

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=3080c60a-f444-4…

edit :

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20053479,00.html

Citation :
'Lost' Scoop: Jeff Fahey Joins Cast
The star of the cult flick ''The Lawnmower Man,'' most recently seen in ''Grindhouse,'' has ''exactly the right sensibilities'' for the island, say Lindelof and Cuse

FAHEY ''He has the most intense eyes of any guy out there, and I say that as a non-gay man,'' says Cuse of his new hire
Jeff Fahey: Bobby Bank/WireImage.com
All AboutLost By Jeff Jensen Jeff Jensen
Jeff Jensen, an EW senior writer, has been despondent since the cancellation of ''Twin Peaks''The new season of Lost is still over five months away (arrrrggggh!!!), but shooting on the first episode is underway, and the show's five new cast members are officially in place. Yes, we said five: Executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse tell EW.com that Jeff Fahey — a cult-pop fave most famous for The Lawnmower Man and most recently seen in Grindhouse — has been added to the show, joining previously announced newcomers Jeremy Davies (Saving Private Ryan), Lance Reddick (The Wire), Ken Leung (The Sopranos), and British actress Rebecca Mader (The Devil Wears Prada, Love Monkey).

The producers wouldn't comment on the character that Fahey will be playing, but said he was the first and only choice for the role. ''The Lawnmower Man and [the 1995 TV series] The Marshall are personal faves,'' says Cuse. ''And he has the most intense eyes of any guy out there, and I say that as a non-gay man.'' Adds Lindelof: ''Fahey is one of those actors who feels like he fits into the Lost model: He's enormously talented and will be vaguely recognizable to some people, but he'll be able to land on our island without most people going, 'Oh, I know who that guy is.' And especially for the part we cast him for, he has exactly the right sensibilities.''

Yep: consider us teased. Check back later this week for more on Fahey's casting, plus the producers' take on their other new cast members.

Izzy of spoilerfix.com had her spoiler chat at buddytv.com tonight. She says that "multiple sources" confirm that the first episode will be Sawyer-centric.

Je veux voir !!!!!!!!!

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2007/08/lost-season-4-teaser-found-at-abc.…

Citation :
Hello everyone, You do not know me since I mostly just watch the boards and don't post much but I am a lost fan since the beginning. Last week my family and I vacationed in Disneyworld and on wednesday we traveled to Disney's MGM Studios and ate lunch at what is known as the ABC Commisary. It is a counter service restaraunt and around the building are TVs that show clips and previews of new and returning shows coming to ABC soon. I was eating lunch and the LOST preview caught me off guard. It has no new footage of course and it went like this.

" They thought they met the evil" (flashed to the others),
"They thought they had found the secret"(flashes to the Dharma stations), "They thought they won", (Flashes to beach scene in season 3 finale),
"They thought wrong!"(Shows all the guns being loaded)
"Defend the island, it's not over." Spring 2008.

Not that great but it just keeps on adding to the fact that we know that everyone teams up to now defend the island. I wish I had caught a video of it but the loop was 40 minutes and I would have to sit through the loop again and see the stupid preview of that Caveman show.

Source: laxplaya1a346
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2007/08/jeremy-davies-will-be-frieghter.ht…

I've just been informed by one of my reliable sources at ABC that Jeremy Davies, as suspected, will be playing one of the characters that is on Naomi's Freighter.
Source: DarkUFO

edit :

Interview with Darlton about the new cast and characters.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20053863,00.html

c'est une itv qui parle des ptits nouveaux qui arrivent dans lost ^^ mais qui apparement ne sont pas des récurrents comme le main cast je veux dire ;)mais certains ont un rôle bien défini et que eux pour le jouer selon darlton.

lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Jeu 6 Sep - 22:50

la nana qui double evie pour les scènes physique quand evie ne peut pas vraiment ^^ part pour hawaï ça annonce du kate kick ass je pense Very Happy
Citation :

It will be a short trip but I always have fun when I am there. I get in tomorrow before noon so I have the whole day to just enjoy the beach and all Hawaii has to offer. It has been so hot in LA that I am looking forward to being in cooler weather (who would ever think that going to Hawaii will be nice to get out of the heat).

To deal with the hot weather we went to the water slides park on Friday. It was so hot it felt like the heater was blowing on us all day. We had such a fun time and what better way to deal with the heat than play in the water.

voilà une photo de evie et elle pour la s2 Smile

lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Mer 12 Sep - 23:57

bon je prends le temps de traduire now

Quelqu'un a vu une scène de nuit vendredi, avec un gros bateau près du ponton; la personne n'a pu prendre en photo que naveen, on devrait avoir la photo bientôt Wink apparement c'est l'episode 2
et evie est arrivé à hawaï pour filmer une scéne de nuit c'est ptet lié je sais pas...
c'est tout ce que j'ai pour le moment

bon je sais plus trop quoi pensé now...
on disait sawyer pour le 401 mais apparement ça serait hurley, deux sources plus que fiable disent deux versions...et les deux sont mes amis lol enfin plus une que l'autre...
un peu de new de tournage est officiel ^^

y a plusieurs scènes qui ont été tournés dans la forêt de Nuuanu Valley

et on a pu voir une scène où sawyer apparement crie et est super en colère contre ben, il semble avoir ENCORE été battu et on pourrait penser que c'est saw l'investigateur...hurley se trouve dans la scène ainsi que claire, danielle, locke et apparement d'autres étaient présent dans le coin mais pas encore dans cette scène comme kate, alex, karl et d'autres personnes que je connais pas les noms lol
ensuite jorge a parlé avec ryan (la personne qui les a vu) et il a dit qu'il a filmé hier dans santa rosa (apparement c'est le lieu de l'hopital psy)

y a eu une autre scène où le nouveau du nom de Daniel Faraday jouait par Jeremy Davies
dans cette scène, jack, kate et le nouveau apparement marche vers je sais pas où en fait lol mais à un moment c'est haut et ils font une pause tandis que le type s'éloigne pour parler dans le téléphone satellite et il dit
"George, c'est Daniel. Yeah, mon instrument devient fou. il semble qu'il y a un déréglement ici, je suis avec quelques survivants."

ensuite il semblerait qu'il y a eu une longue scène de plus de deux minutes où jack et le nouveau on parlait mais la personne était trop loin pour les entendre

voilà
moi perso je suis plus que ravi de savoir que les losties sont pas séparés autant que je l'imaginais pr le reste eh ben c'est un peu vague mais perso ça me fait peur que ls secours soient déjà là...
voilà les news ^^

je n'ai pas le temps de traduire le dial ce sori je vous poste juste les pics de tournage, je le ferais demain ;-) promis

lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Dim 16 Sep - 14:47

Quelqu'un a vu josh, naveen, henry, daniel,jorge et lizzie entrain de tourner ensemble.

donc le groupe de la plage va être au courant pour les secours comme je le pensais, en premier....

alors voilà ce que je pense

et là on dit que le groupe de la plage est ensemble, donc quand ils retrouvent jack et cie c'est qu'ils ont déjà l'info de des, donc c ptet logique la colère de saw et que c'est bien parce que jack et kate seraient partis avec le type...ils ont ptet décidés d'aller prévenir les autres et tout et en arrivant ben ptet que le mec est déjà partit avec jack et kate et que ben l'a raméne et bcp flippe et saw s'énerve sur ben car il a peur now, tout comme les autres losties...
et si ma théorie s'avère juste avec tout ça et si en plus juliet comme je le pensais aller dire à sawyer avant que hurley débarque avec son van que kate est soit enceinte, soit qu'elle pense qu'elle l'est, et les nouvelles de des, la mort de charlie, la culpabilité sera encore plus grande tout ça cumulée, ça fait un sawyer's centric

edit :
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
le season premiere ne sera pas un episode comme les autres
en effet comme je disais que deux sources plsu que fiable que je connais disaient sawyer's centric puis hurley's centric et bien elles avaient raisons TOUTES les deux ^^
dark le savait en fait Embarassed Embarassed mais il pouvait pas le dire, maintenant il est autorisé
le season premiere sera un episode à MULTI centric !
fb et/ou ff
personnes confirmées pour cet episode qui auront un centric sont
hurley et sawyer pour le moment
il peut y en avoir d'autres
YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

edit :

bon sinon ce sont des photos de personnes qui se baladent à hawaii, y a des photos ils ont tournés comme celle de la plage, et d'autres c'est surtout pour montrer les endroit où ça a été tourné comme le fuselage quoi ;-)

là ils ont filmés apparement pendant deux jours

là c'est des photos de vue en fait mais bon je poste quand mm Wink

lyly Ford
Modérateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Lun 1 Oct - 20:07

personne vient ici je me demande pk je poste encore -_-"

Kikoo tout le monde je vous ai manqué ? ^^ côté spoiler c'est un peu le désert de Gobi mais bon quelque fois les spoilers arrivent comme today Very Happy

dans une itv récente, darlton on parlé de la saison4 comme un nouveau show (pas nouveau) qui apportera des réponses mais aussi d'autres questions ainsi que pas mal de surprises de nombreuses manières
mais on dit aussi que la mort de charlie aura des répercussions dès le season premiere...
on parle ensuite des ff qui seront bien présent même si les fbs seront aussi là
on dit clairement qu'on a jamais vu jacob avant qu'il rencontre locke et qu'on découvrait plus sur jacob avec le temps mais ils feront attention lol à pas trop en dire ^^
on dit aussi que mike est bien de retour et que pour walt, il faut leur faire confiance, ils savaient que malcom grandirait vite, ils disent faites nous confiance concernant cela...

Et autre new !!!!!!!!!!!
SAM (SecretAgentMan) annonce que le 405 sera un desmond centric Very Happy
apparement avec beaucoup de soldats anglais (ça ressemble à son fb à mon avis) ainsi qu'un psy du nom de Ray apparement froid et sans sentiment...
ça sera tourné entre le 5 et 18 octobre
^^ c'est cool hein ?

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   

Spoilers saison 4
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1