SKATE-FANS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

SKATE-FANS

Venez parler du couple Sawyer-Kate

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème offert (large sélection de ...
Voir le deal

Josh parle de Skate

2 participants
AuteurMessage
lyly Ford
Modérateur
lyly Ford

Féminin

Josh parle de Skate Empty
MessageSujet: Josh parle de Skate   Josh parle de Skate EmptyDim 17 Déc - 2:26

c'est une interview qui concerne le mini arc Wink il a juste spoilé sur sawyer qui en a marre d'être en cage pour le triangle qui n'est pas complétement over allez pas vous faire des films Wink josh c'est un acteur, il va pas spoiler aussi le brésil qui a pas encore vu la s3 mais qui est au courant pr le skate sex Wink et puis jamais joshy ne dira que jack est en dehors de la réalité comme l'a fait foxy Wink voilà c'est tout ce que j'ai à dire enjoy et puis j'adore cmt il parle de la love scéne ac evie qui était TRES OPEN Josh parle de Skate 1laugh

http://tv.globo.com/ENT/Tv/Seriados/Lost/0,,AA1389842-6258,00.html

Sawyer from Lost tell us in an exclusive interview how it feels to kiss Kate

Between theories, many male fans of Lost must think in another mystery: "How it feels to kiss Kate?" Well, we have the answer - I mean, Josh Holloway has it. The actor that plays Sawyer gives us an exclusive interview and, between other things, he tells us how it was to shoot the kiss with Evangeline Lily.

“At the time of shooting the scene I didn’t think about anything! (laughters) . The secret to make a good romantic scene is to know how to communicate with your partner and feel if you are both in the same mood. Evie is wonderful, very open artistically. She is the kind of person who thinks ‘let’s do it right!’ and this is what matters: to make it work. This is great and liberating”

It’s a good thing the actor thinks it’s so easy to shoot romantic scenes with Evie because they will intensify since the love triangle between Sawyer, Kate and Jack will be even more prominent during the third season.

"I think this possibility very interesting. It's good to be able to work with romance in a character that initially didn't want to get involved with anybody", says Holloway.

Josh Holloway also told us that Sawyer, one of the characters that is constantly being physically abused in Lost, will keep suffering in the next season. Not that he thinks this is bad.

"It has been fun, because I love express myself physically and I have plenty opportunities to do it in Lost. I shouldn't show it so clearly that I can take the beatings because I think they love to do it (laughters). Sometimes it can be tiring to get dirty and take beats all day, but in this kind of acting you're exposed and it really knock down any arrogance you may have it".

Holloway says Sawyer will reveal himself even more – and we will end up seeing that he is not really a bad guy. “Actually, Sawyer just has his own particular way of living and that’s it. And there is no reason for him to be a jerk with the other survivors because now there are actual enemies to fight” he says referring to the Others.

At least in Holoway's opinion, the "enemies" aren't necessarily villains: "The Others represents another perspective of Lost. If you were born and raised in the island, you'll have another POV, other than the survivors. The Others looks bad because we don't know who they really are, and we will see more of their human side"

Josh Holloway comments the experience of being taken in captivity by them.

"I love this kind of separation that Sawyer, Kate and Jack are living. Besides bring a new dynamics to the series, I'm intensifying my relationship with Matthew Fox and Evie and the relationship between the characters also gets deeper. And work with new actors like Michael Emerson (Henry Gale) and Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet, a new character) has been amazing".

It's clear that, with all the love between Kate and Sawyer- with passionate kisses and one love night - we had to ask if Josh Holloway thinks that the romance between Kate and Sawyer will work out - and the actor's answer is in a way surprising.

“The love triangle between Sawyer Kate and Jack will never brake. Like any other involvement of this kind it can only ‘soften’ a little before it soon intensifies again. That’s the formula.”

But he can at least tell us if the con man will be able to escape from the Others: "Well, I'm not going to be in captivity 'till the end of the season. Come on, give me some credit! They can't cage this animal here for such a long time! (laughters)".

moi je crois qu'il a raison dans un sens josh, le triangle sera toujours là, les triangles sont toujours là mais de façon différente, prends dawson par ex, ou mm le triangle angel/buffy/spike finalement mm si y en a qui y croit pas, à la fin elle aime spike et ben kate c'est pareil, elle aime les deux mais son coeur elle l'a donné à saw, jack sera toujours cher à son coeur mais je n'ai jamais vu d'intérêt romantique, pour moi jack n'est vrt plus dans le triangle mais quand je dis ça je veux dire dans le sens romantique dans les triangles t'as tjrs le couple et "la roue de secours" ben jack c'est ça

Dernière édition par le Ven 29 Déc - 14:21, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
elena63
Apprenti fugitive/arnaqueur
elena63

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Josh parle de Skate   Josh parle de Skate EmptyLun 18 Déc - 15:39

merci bcp lyly
lyly Ford
Modérateur
lyly Ford

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Josh parle de Skate   Josh parle de Skate EmptyVen 19 Jan - 3:15

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=39632

Citation :
When the audience last saw Sawyer, he and Kate (played by Evangeline Lilly) had just made love inside the animal cage where he'd been held captive since the beginning of the season. He said that he had always been personally hoping for Kate to choose Sawyer over her other potential love interest, Jack (Matthew Fox), but was never sure that it would turn out in his favor.

"It's great, because neither of us really know where it's going, so we don't know exactly what to fully invest in, which actually plays on camera," Holloway said. "It's nice kind of not knowing. And one minute we're really kind of close and sappy, and the next minute we're like 'Who are you?' It's that thing. But our friendship has deepened quite a bit. We've been working together constantly and having to discuss these things and how we're going to do them and so forth. So it was good. And we're really proud of the way that love scene turned out, because we wanted it to be different. We wanted it to take some time and have some moments in the middle of it. Not just this crazy furious thing. Because it's been such a long time coming."
Josh parle de Skate 1wub
lyly Ford
Modérateur
lyly Ford

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Josh parle de Skate   Josh parle de Skate EmptyVen 26 Jan - 13:35

lyly Ford
Modérateur
lyly Ford

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Josh parle de Skate   Josh parle de Skate EmptyMar 13 Fév - 11:38

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272611550.shtml

Married Not Buried' Line
By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith
Feb 12, 2007

Watch what you say around the media. 'Lost' hunk Josh Holloway says he's still getting fallout from his remarks a few months ago about marriage and having a roving eye. It might not seem all that bad: "I still like to look around, but respectfully and with no intentions. 'Married, not buried,' I always say.'" However, "I caught a lot of flack for that," admits Holloway.

ABC's Lost Hunk Josh Holloway Pays For 'Married Not Buried' Line

"The real core is my wife knows that I'm very much in love with her," he goes on. "She may get angry and say, 'You better learn -- quick,' but she knows -- and I'm trying."

Holloway maintains his remarks were just an attempt to be devilishly charming like his bad-boy Sawyer character on "Lost." "It was meant innocently. The character's kind of sassy and this and that, so I try to be myself -- but kind of sassy. You don't want to hear all about 'Oh, I love my wife, and that's all I do is stare at her all day.' Well, yeah, OK, I do that, but no one wants to know exactly that. So that was a mistake, a learning process."

Meanwhile, Holloway's enjoying getting to explore the softer side of Sawyer on "Lost" now that he ended up with Kate (Evangeline Lilly). As he sees it, Sawyer is not a bad guy per se, "only a good guy who got hurt or wronged in his eyes enough to (create) a defense mechanism. He feels empowered by keeping people away from him and not letting anyone in, but that doesn't work on the island anymore … He's stuck facing his own demons, and his old tricks don't work now."
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Josh parle de Skate   Josh parle de Skate Empty

Josh parle de Skate
Page 1 sur 1